A Mental Health Awareness training case study
Our latest case study outlines the brief received from AEB (International) Limited. It provides both details and results of the mental health awareness training for employees which was delivered.
Read the case study here …
Resources to help improve workplace wellbeing
• A 2023 LGBT+ Inclusion at work report
• Flexible and Hybrid Working Practices in 2023
• A guide to reasonable adjustments for mental health
• Prioritise people: unlock the value of a thriving workforce
• Uncertain Times: Anxiety in the UK and how to tackle it
3 interesting wellbeing articles and videos
- How to really deliver on your workplace wellbeing promises
From the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales’ (ICAEW) website, this article Includes a practical, 8-step guide to promoting better mental, physical and emotional health for employees.
- Help people ‘avoid the awkward’ by opening up important conversations around DEI
VCCP London have launched LinkedIn’s latest UK social video series. In 60-second videos, they spotlight 3 of the difficult and awkward conversations that some people are subjected to in the workplace every day.
- What is second-hand stress and how do I get rid of it?
This short article from Happiful takes a look at secondhand stress. It provides tips and advice for helping support others whilst looking after and being kind to ourselves.
A memorable quote
“Your mind will answer most questions if you learn
to relax and wait for the answer.”
William S Burroughs
Until next time …
We end with the heart warming story of how a life changing experience led one man to train as a MHFAider®(Mental Health First Aider) in order to help his colleagues in the construction industry … read the story here.